Thursday, December 22, 2016

A Peek Inside My Diary #2



This song is:
Quiet car rides along the deserted highway late at night, Hej cafe in London, fireplaces, Borough market and Druid St adventures, a warm cup of coffee, a gentle smile from the barista, dreams of the past and hopes for the future, Autumn leaves crunching underfoot, loneliness and loveliness, journals, my bed, fairy lights. Feeling whole, feeling alive but feeling wistful. Forever yearning for the feeling of home, for somebody’s arms to hold me.

I have taken up a new writing prompt practice: playing a song that's close to my heart and writing down whatever comes to mind. When suffering periods of writer's block, I've found it the best way to get things moving again. First thought best thought.

Latest Instagrams

© Windswept Wishes. Design by Fearne.