Saturday, December 3, 2016

Inspiring Artists | Ruby Pilven

 
All I can think about when I see these stunning handmade porcelain ceramic pieces by Ruby Pilven is: how could you possibly be unhappy if one of her vases were a centre piece in your living room? Or if you were rocking her jewellery? Or eating dinner off her plates? It comes as no surprise, then, to read on her website that 'Ruby wants her ceramics to inject joy into everyday life….making it that little bit more fun.' Her passion for the craft and her genuine desire to positively impact the day to day life couldn't be more evident.

I have been coveting her vases for a long while now and one day, I really do hope to get my hands on one of my own. But for now, I will continue to drool over her wares and stunning studio on her instagram. Her feed really is candy for the eyes.

Latest Instagrams

© Windswept Wishes. Design by Fearne.