Sometimes I spend so much wasted energy worrying about the silliest things.
This is for me, but also for you. I hope you find comfort in these words. And I hope you are never made to feel inadequate because of the things you have or don't have, the person you are or wish you were. You shine so brilliantly in your own way.
Things That Really Don't Matter
(as much as you think they do at times)
- Clothes and the amount you own
- Makeup and your lack of knowledge/skill in that department
- What people think of you (or what you assume they think)
- Feeling left out sometimes because of your introverted nature
- How much you weigh
- Whether or not you have been eating 'healthy' or 'clean' enough
- Objects you wish you had, but have no real value (the latest tech gadget, bag etc.)
- How many 'friends' you have on Facebook
- What you look like in unflattering candid photos
- People who try to pull you down
- How 'successful' other people your age are compared to you. Where you are at in life should not compare to others.
- Getting a few rejections now and then. You are not a failure.